Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yesterday I went to the supermarket with Darby to buy ingredients to make chicken salad for today. Later we went into town, and now after walking around I am really anxious to get a house. I think I'm ready to be a city girl. I want to go exploring! The best thing I saw yesterday was the Cathedral, which is the third largest I think. It literally took my breath away. I was only in there for about two minutes, but I will go back and take pictures and maybe even a video. Today I went to church, and then the gang went to TGIFriday's but I stayed home so I could talk to the church at home, but unfortunately they had technical difficulties, so we'll try again next week. I did, however, make a fantastic chicken salad all by myself, and I think that is a great accomplishment, considering I am not the best cook. I am learning though. Hopefully I will get to go see some houses tomorrow, I'm supposed to go at 11:30. I'm hoping and praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment