Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So apparently when the microwave is on and the lights are on and other electronical things, the space heaters decide they can't handle so much electricity and the power goes off, which is fixed by a simple switch, but it's rather annoying. Still, at least we're semi-warm. I didn't do much today. I mostly just chilled in the house...literally. Tomorrow we're going to go to IKEA, and then *fingers crossed* Sean and I might get to go check out a house for me. Spanish people take their time though... I watched Sleepless in Seattle for the first time tonight with Abby and Darby. It was pretty good. I'll be going to sleep shortly because I have to get up early, so goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. blogging is almost like a hug! great news that when Emily returns to the States, she'll be like Rachel Ray!

    ReplyDelete