Thursday, February 12, 2009



Sorry it's been a couple of days. Not much has gone on to warrant a post. I haven't been out of the house much except for walks. It is getting warmer. Lately there hasn't been a cloud in the sky. I did wash my laundry, which takes about two hours, and I hung it up to dry on the roof, which takes even longer. I finally understand why all of Abby and Darby's towels are stiff. I plan to use a lot of fabric softener in the future, in hopes that it will help. I walked to Burger King for lunch yesterday and found that it was rather expensive. I couldn't get a drink, but I did get a Whopper with cheese. Sorry I didn't take a picture, it wasn't as spectacular as in Honduras...for those of you who know that to which I am referring. Anyway I came home to find Darby and Abby making breakfast for lunch, i.e. pancakes and biscuits. Speaking of home, here are a few pictures of the patio out front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment