Saturday, February 14, 2009

I moved in today!!!! TA-DA! I'm so excited! I finally got to unpack everything, with the exception of the clothes that I need hangers for, but everything else is put away! The people I'm living with are Maria and Carmelo, but Carmelo is at the beach with his son at the moment. Maria made me a lunch of fish soup and salad and pizza, which I thought was very nice of her. I am eating the salad and pizza as we speak, because it was too much at lunchtime, but she made sure I wouldn't go hungry. We've been communicating fairly well I think. I went to the baptist church that Sean told me to visit tonight. It was a lot of fun but I mostly sat and listened. They tried to include me though and everyone was really nice. They have youth group every Saturday night at 7 and next weekend they are going skiing. I might go. It sounds like a good deal, only 15 euros, and I could make some new relationships, as well as get out that heavy sweater i've been dying to wear since Christmas. So it's been a good day, and I'm ready to really learn my surroundings and get going. I might even have a ride home from school if I'm lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment