Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Abby and I went to the supermercado today. I was surprised at how inexpensive my bill came up to in the end. I bought myself some food for lunch for the rest of the week, or whenever I might need it, along with some other things. The grocery store was rather large, and they did have a good selection of things. I got some Sunny D, which made me very happy, and I wanted to get a bottle of Coke but my bags were heavy enough as it was. I also got some Smacks cereal if I ever decide to wake up for breakfast, but I could also eat it for lunch if need be. Darby made some vegetable soup for supper and it was really good. She is such a good cook, and I hope that being on my own is going to teach me a thing or two about cooking myself. Of course, I have many people at home who I can get recipes from. I'm sure i'll manage, but for now its cereal and french fries, unless somebody else cooks. We watched House in Spanish, which was interesting, and I really didn't understand most of what they were saying, but I got the gist of it. Body language says a lot. Now i'm just chillin', waiting to go to bed soon. I think tomorrow I might get to go look at some housing with Sean, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment