Monday, May 25, 2009

rnWell I'm back from Barcelona in case anybody is wondering. I traveled all day Saturday and Sunday I went to church and then Carmen and I went out to eat at KFC afterwards. This morning I went to the bank to cash my travelers check, and then I had to go to the main branch, and the fee was too expensive, so I went to two other banks before I found a third one. The fee was still expensive. Out of $50 I ended up with only about 17 Euro. I was pretty upset. No more travelers checks. Anyway after that I met up with Carmen and we went to Triana to look at some tile. I said goodbye to her, hoping i'll see her again someday soon, and headed back into town. I bought a few postcards and went back to the house to eat lunch. Now I'm getting ready to head back out into the city one last time. This will be my last night out in Seville, because for the next two days I am packing like a mad person to be ready to leave very early in the morning on Thursday. I've had a good time in Seville, but I am ready to go home. I will miss it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment