Saturday, January 31, 2009

I have awoken! At the moment I am waiting for Abbey and Darby to come home so we can go to supper. Abbey said she'd be home around 8 pm. I am currently in a three floor, 4 bedroom house with them. It is really nice, with a patio and a kitchen which has a washing machine in it, which I find really neat.  I ate a pack of mini oreos and took a hot shower, so at the moment I'm content. I am excited to start a new adventure, and I hope after today things will start picking up and I can start learning how to live in Spain. I still can't get over the fact that I'm in Europe! I suspect it will dawn on me soon. That's all for now! Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're doing well! I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should bring K and I back one of those European washer/dryer units for our tiny Brooklyn apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that might be too much of an overweight baggage bill for me to handle.

    ReplyDelete